Skip to content

Suggestion Box – Home

Here you can view and vote on ideas that are brought forward by other parents and guardians in regards to new features that could be added to the My Family Room system to make it more useful to you. To avoid duplication of ideas, we encourage you to check out (and vote on) other parent’s ideas before you submit your own.

Please maintain a level of courtesy when posting suggestions or comments. We reserve the right to delete any comments that are discourteous or inflammatory in nature.

122 results found

1. Display course selections for the following school year.

My son just asked me to verify the courses that he selected for next year and since it was a hard copy piece of paper that had to be handed in, there is no way to do this.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Have a contact board for students having problems with projects or work to enable them to ask questions and get help from their teacher befo

Have a board where students can contact their teacher to ask questions on projects or homework they are having difficulty with and get answers to enable them to complete things correctly and on time. Include answers to the questions to save time for other students that may have the same question.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base